1

of 105

Rating: 5 stars

antic summer brunch. I made the blintzes the night before ( put them in a grease baking dish, covered with plastic wrap, in the electric refrigerator nightlong ) then finished them the future dawn. I besides had to modify the filling to use what I had on hand : I used 2 cups cottage cheese rather of ricotta and bungalow tall mallow. I mixed the filling in the food central processing unit. I served them topped with boo sauce and fresh blackberries. adjacent meter, I ’ meter doubling the crepe recipe—I had extra woof, and you can always find ways to eat extra crepes ! Oh : I got 12 crepes from the single batch of buffet, but tore the first one until I got my pan temp right. I ate that one obviously. delightful ! helpful ( 36 )

Rating: 5 stars

**UPDATE : Makes A LOT of filling. I now double the dinge and am able to fill all. I use apx 1 little ice cream outdo each and fold like a lumpia ( or burrito ) These are absolutely FANTASTIC ! My kin is viciously dependable when it comes to new recipes. Have made this 4 times in last 2 weeks. Each time Friends and Family fight over who gets the concluding one. I constantly try a recipe precisely as written the first meter, this gives me a commodity idea of what I need to change to suit our families tastes. This recipe has so far to have any alterations. It is arrant as written and SO comfortable ! I use my food processor for the dinge and hand mix the fill ( soften cream tall mallow makes for easily blend ). You can make all components the night before for easy assembly in the AM.. I use Chef Johns Strawberry sauce recipe and crown with fresh blackberries and rasberries. This will be made on a regular footing. I highly recommend trying it, you will be thrilled you did. Tips : use just under a one-fourth cup of batter. Spray pan with pam every 2 – 3 “ cakes ” to prevent lodge. – a soon as you poor in batter, eddy pan to evenly distribute dinge. equally soon as top nobelium longer looks wet ( fair dry enough to flip, possibly 30 second or so ) flip over. 10 second and they are done. truly that flying. To fill I use 1 small frosting cream soap and spread in a note slightly ( 2 in hanker ) roll like a borrito folding sides in. helpful ( 30 )

Rating: 5 stars

Made this for Father ‘s Day and it was a hit ! The alone catchy separate is rolling them so they look pretty … I ‘m no technical. But they came out great ! Made the boo sauce to go with them. I doubled the recipe and ended up with left over batter so the following day I made mouth-watering crepes stuffed with spinach, cheese and bacon and they were delectable ! Great recipe ! helpful ( 12 )

Rating: 5 stars

Made these with some substitution due to not having all the ingredients in the sign of the zodiac. They came out great, and I expect that they will be even better when I make them with all the adjust ingredients. My husband topped them with peaches and I used chocolate syrup and whipped cream. Being new to crepes, I had a bit of a teach bend, but by the time I got to the last one, they were coming forbidden very nicely. I have saved this to my recipe corner and will decidedly make it again. helpful ( 10 )

Rating: 5 stars

very full ! I ‘ve never made crepes or blintzes before, and evening though there were a bunch of steps the hale process was very easy. I used marscapone cheese in place of cream cheese, as Chef John uses in his food Wishes video recording. But I think next clock I ‘ll use cream cheese. The meet was just a little bland, and I think the cream cheese would have added a courteous tangyness. I topped these with Chef John ‘s fresh strawberry sauce. A winner for the wholly family ! helpful ( 8 )

Rating: 5 stars

I followed this recipe precisely. I have made crepes many times, and never had I seen therefore many steps, so I wanted to see what this was all about. so delightful, so beautiful, and not actually vitamin a much trouble as I thought they ‘d be. This is going to be my go to brunch cup of tea. We actually had them for supper tonight, andthey ‘ll probably show up as a dessert some time. Thanks, Chef John helpful ( 7 )

Rating: 3 stars

To be fairly, the people I made it for liked it better than I did. For the come of filling I had, I would ‘ve liked more crepe batter. And I feel the fill could ‘ve been a little sweet. possibly it would ‘ve been better if I had made a sauce like the photograph shows. I ‘ll decidedly try it again with some enhancements. It ‘s decidedly deserving a second try. helpful ( 6 )

Rating: 5 stars

I ‘m not a fan of safety blitz but had a strange crave so I made them this dawn. I topped with an apricot coulis. A-MA-ZING ! I will decidedly make again. It took me about an hour to prepare and bake but I found it identical easy to make. I measured the ingredients with a scale and they turned out very delectable. I put 3 tablespoons of filling in each of my 7 ” crepes. It made 12 blitz. The coulis was very easy : One can of drained unpeeled apricots in they own juice in a blender until smooth. Pour over blitz. Voila ! helpful ( 6 )

Rating: 5 stars

excellent Valentine ‘s breakfast. The cheese fill is lemony ( if that is a password ) and goes bang-up with the summation of raspberry sauce and clean fruit. helpful ( 5 )

source : https://affsale.com
Category : Home Life