These Chicken Fajitas are the perfective summer dinner with fresh veggies. See how to make them in the microwave !
This post contains consort links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a connect, I earn a humble commission at no extra price to you .
I held a Pampered Chef party over a year ago, specifically to earn the Deep Covered Baker ( DCB ), a reasonably expensive item. I ‘d heard it called the “ magic trick pot, ” but since I ‘m such a fan of the boring cooker, I did n’t know what was then special about it .
then I got to know a ma in my vicinity with 7 kids, and she swears by it, so I gave it a try. It could n’t be easier !
I ‘ve been able to walk in the door from swimming and have dinner on the mesa in minutes .
These chicken fajitas are one of the first recipes I tried, and we make them all the time now ! For more easy class meals, take a look at my Recipe Index .
Bell pepper in Chicken Fajitas - easy family meal in the Deep Covered Baker

Chicken Fajitas in the DCB

The master recipe calls for Pampered Chef ‘s Chili Lime Rub. It ‘s delectable, but when I run out, I precisely use my own homemade greaser seasoning mix. Update–they no longer carry this zest mix. therefore make your own !
The homework is so easy–just slice boneless chicken summit into strips. Do the same with peppers and onion. sometimes I even add sliced mushrooms to the mix .
Layer them in the Deep Covered Baker and sprinkle with seasoning. Microwave until the chicken is fully cooked. I use a digital thermometer to make sure .
For a gluten-free meal, serve fajitas over rice. I use Della brown university rice that I pick up at Costco. It quick-cooks in fair 20 minutes .
For a more traditional meal, serve in flour tortillas along with cheese and sour cream .

Print the recipe

Continue to Content

Yield: 6 servings

Chicken Fajitas in the DCB

Chicken Fajitas

Ingredients

Untitled Group

  • 1-2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced or whole
  • Seasonings–I used PC’s Chili Lime Rub, but you could use a packet of Taco Seasoning or your own
  • 1 red pepper, sliced
  • 1 green pepper, sliced
  • 1 onion, sliced (I used red, but any type will do)

Instructions

  1. In the Deep Covered Baker, lay the onion and peppers.
  2. Sprinkle with half the seasoning. Layer the chicken on top and sprinkle the rest of the seasoning.
  3. Cover and microwave for 12-15 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to check that the chicken is cooked to 165 degrees.
  4. Transfer the fajitas to a serving bowl using tongs or slotted spoon.

Nutrition Information:

Yield:

6

Serving Size:

1

Amount Per Serving:

Calories:

380

Total Fat:

11g

Saturated Fat:

3g

Trans Fat:

0g

Unsaturated Fat:

5g

Cholesterol:

145mg

Sodium:

778mg

Carbohydrates:

13g

Fiber:

2g

Sugar:

4g

Protein:

54g

This Chicken Fajitas in the DCB recipe is linked up to Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty & Bedlam .

More Deep Covered Baker recipes

Teriyaki Chicken Pitas
Chicken Tomato Pasta
Mac and Cheese

source : https://affsale.com
Category : Home Life